According to the Association on Information and Image Management, “Enterprise Content Management (ECM) is the systematic collection and organization of information that is to be used by a designated audience – business executives, customers, etc. Neither a single technology nor a methodology nor a process, it is a dynamic combination of strategies, methods, and tools used to capture, manage, store, preserve, and deliver information supporting key organizational processes through its entire lifecycle.”
ECM for Pension Administration Agencies
ECM solutions deliver enormous benefits for pension agencies. In addition to being the digital repository for all agency-specific documents, an ECM solution can be a primary component in workflow initiation and processing. Therefore, it is no wonder that government agencies across all industries are implementing an ECM solution into their overall technology infrastructure. According to the 2015 Digital Counties survey, 47 percent of U.S. counties will be integrating an ECM solution and workflow with their existing technology in the next two years.
By integrating your benefit management system with an ECM solution, you allow technology to automate paper and labor-intensive processes, thus allowing your staff to perform other critical member service activities.
Here are just some of the benefits an ECM solution can bring to your agency:
- Accuracy: Consolidating documents in one central location reduces processing errors
- Savings: A central, digital repository reduces processing steps and the need for document storage and management, thereby lowering costs
- Efficiency: Eliminating rote work tasks, such as sorting and filing paper documents, increases the quality and quantity of work processed. In addition, multiple people can access a document at the same time
- Operational Security: Paper files will no longer pose a risk to operations in the event of a natural disaster because they will be housed in an application that is protected by our disaster recovery services
- Member Security: A highly secure repository for your member information reduces the chance that data are misplaced, wrongly disposed of, or placed in the hands of the wrong person
How Sagitec Can Help You Modernize Your Content Management Strategy
For the last 12 years, Sagitec’s Enterprise Content Management experts have been helping pension agencies revolutionize their document storage and management processes. In fact, in 2015 Sagitec’s gurus executed the largest ECM migration in the company’s history – migrating 7.2 million documents from a client’s legacy solution to a modern system in less than 7 months.
While most of Sagitec’s past clients have added an ECM solution as part of a large-scale software modernization effort, this is not the only way agencies can reap the benefits that a digital document management solution can provide. Sagitec can also integrate an ECM solution with any pension administration system on the market.
Sagitec has a long-running business relationship with IBM, the industry-leader in ECM solutions. This partnership provides significant business efficiencies and cost reductions for any organization in the market for a document imaging solution.
- We are the single point-of-contact for your ECM questions, service request, and end-to-end support
- A significant cost savings for the most powerful and flexible ECM software on the market
- Reduced development costs and time to market, thereby increasing your ROI.
By integrating an ECM solution with your line-of-business solution, your staff will be able to access electronic documents associated with a member directly from your pension administration solution – without needing to search for the paper document. In addition, once a document imaging solution is married to your benefit management system, it lays the framework for a seamless integration with workflow and a member or employer portal.
Are you in the market for a new pension administration system?
Download Sagitec's FREE Pension Administration Solution Info Packet to learn more about how Sagitec's technology and business acumen can drive your vision into action!
Sagitec Solutions, LLC designs and delivers tailor-made pension, provident fund, unemployment insurance and health and life sciences software solutions to clients of all sizes. Understanding that a dynamic world requires dynamic technology, Sagitec offers solutions that are highly configurable and extensible by nature. With deep industry experience in software implementation and systems integration, project management, consulting, hosting and software support, Sagitec is a partner clients can trust to deliver mission-critical IT projects. They are headquartered in Saint Paul, Minnesota. Learn more by visiting http://www.Sagitec.com or by contacting Rick Deshler at (651) 335-3406 or at Rick.Deshler@Sagitec.com.