Last Updated: August 2022
Collection of your Personal Information
Sagitec may collect personally identifiable information, such as your name. We may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by Sagitec. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times, and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Sagitec website.
Please keep in mind that if you directly disclose personally identifiable information or personally sensitive data through Sagitec's public message boards, this information may be collected and used by others. Sagitec encourages you to review the privacy statements of websites you choose to link to from Sagitec so that you can understand how those websites collect, use, and share your information. Sagitec is not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on websites outside of the Sagitec website.
Use of your Personal Information
Sagitec collects and uses your personal information to operate its website(s) and deliver the services you have requested. We may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from Sagitec and its affiliates. Sagitec may also contact you via surveys to conduct research about your opinion of current services or of potential new services that may be offered.
Sagitec may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to Sagitec, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information. Sagitec will not share your information with third parties without your permission, other than for the purposes stated in this policy. We will not send your data to any non-affiliate third party. We do not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties.
Sagitec may keep track of the websites and pages our users visit within Sagitec, in order to determine what Sagitec services are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within Sagitec to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
Sagitec may disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Sagitec or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Sagitec; and, (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Sagitec, or the public. We may also Version 2.2, Rev. 8/2022 disclose personal information if it is determined that disclosure is reasonably necessary to enforce our agreements and conditions, or to protect our operations or other users.
The Sagitec website may use "cookies" to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the Web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you personalize Sagitec pages, or register with Sagitec site or services, a cookie helps Sagitec to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your personal information, such as billing addresses, shipping addresses, and so on. When you return to the same Sagitec website, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the Sagitec features that you customized.
You can accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the Sagitec services or websites you visit.
Security of your Personal Information
Sagitec implements industry-accepted administrative, physical, and technology-based security measures to protect against loss, misuse, unauthorized access, and alteration of personal information in our systems. Any employee, contractor, corporation, organization, or vendor who has access to personal information in our systems is subject to legal and professional obligations to safeguard that personal information. Sagitec prohibits unauthorized access or use of personal information and will fully investigate and press charges against any party that has illegally accessed information within our systems.
Retention of your Personal Information
Children Under Thirteen
Sagitec does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
Opt-Out and Unsubscribe
We respect your privacy and give you an opportunity to opt-out of receiving announcements of certain information. You may unsubscribe from Sagitec’s marketing communications by clicking the “unsubscribe” link located on the bottom of the company’s emails.
It may take a reasonable period of time to process your request, no longer than 30 calendar days for postal mail and telephone promotions and 10 business days for email promotions. This will not apply to the receipt of mandatory service communications that are considered part of certain Sagitec services, which you may receive periodically unless you cancel your services.
Compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation
Generally, Sagitec processes personal information provided by visitors through our website on the basis of consent. We may also process personal information on other bases permitted by the GDPR and applicable laws, such as when the processing is necessary for us to comply with our legal obligations.
- Categories of personal information. Sagitec may process the following information when voluntarily provided by our website visitors: name, employer, email address, postal address and/or country, and telephone number. We may also process automatically gathered information as described through our cookies.
- Recipients of your personal information. Sagitec may use various service providers to manage our website and provide services such as event registration or managing e-mail communications. Any service providers must enter into contracts with us that restrict what they can do with your personal information.
- Information regarding transfers of personal data outside of the European Economic Area. Sagitec’s administrative offices are based in the United States where we process personal information collected through our website. When you provide personal information to us, we request your consent to transfer that personal information to the US. The US does not have an adequacy decision from the European Commission, which means that the Commission has not determined that US laws provide adequate protection for personal information. Although US laws do not provide legal protection that is equivalent to EU data protection laws, we safeguard your personal information by treating it in accordance with this policy and the GDPR regulations. We take appropriate steps to protect your privacy and implement reasonable security measures to protect your personal information in storage. We use secure transmission methods to collect personal data through our website. We delete personal information within a reasonable period after we no longer need to use it for the purpose for which it was collected. We also enter into contracts with our data processors that require them to treat personal information in a manner that is consistent with this Notice.
California Consumer Rights
The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) provides specific rights to those who live in California. If you are a California-based consumer, as that term is defined under California law, this section shall apply in addition to all other applicable rights and information contained in this Policy.
- You have the right to request that we provide you with information about what personal information we collect, use, and disclose.
- You have the right to request that we delete personal information we, or our service providers, store about you.
- We will not discriminate or retaliate against you if you elect to exercise any rights under this Policy.
- You may request that we not sell your personal information. As noted above, we do not sell your personal information and we only share your personal information with third parties, as described in this Policy.
- You have the right to designate an authorized agent to make a request on your behalf.
- If you are a California consumer and have additional questions based on our Policy, or wish to submit a request that we not share your information with third parties, please reach out to us by using the contact information below or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sagitec is committed to accessibility. It is our policy to ensure that everyone, including persons with disabilities, have full and equal access to our digital offerings. We strive to meet the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG), PDF/Universal Accessibility (PDF/UA) standards to ensure our digital offerings are ADA Compliant. The following are some of the many ways that Sagitec is accessible and meets the above accessibility standards:
- Descriptive alt text is assigned to meaningful images on our website.
- We use a focus indicator to highlight interactive elements on our website.
- We use a text to background color contrast that meets a 4.5:1 ratio whenever possible.
- We maintain a consistent and predictable layout throughout our website.
Beyond our existing remediation measures, we continually review our website to ensure we adhere to best practices in web accessibility. Through our genuine and good faith commitment and devotion to accessibility, we believe we not only meet but exceed the digital accessibility requirements imposed by Title I and III of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and Section 504 & 508 of the Rehabilitation Act. For questions or suggestions on ways that we can improve, please contact us at email@example.com.
Sagitec may collect personal data from you when you apply for a role with us, such as your name, address, contact information, work and educational history, achievements, and test results. We also may collect personal data about you from third parties, such as professional recruiting firms, references, prior employers, and employment background check providers to the extent that is permitted by applicable law.
Sensitive personal data is a subset of personal data and includes ethnicity, health, philosophical beliefs, sexual orientation, as well as other categories as prescribed by law. We do not seek to obtain and will not collect sensitive personal data about a candidate unless permitted to do so by applicable laws (e.g. US equal opportunity monitoring). We only use your personal data for legitimate Human Resources and business management reasons including:
- Identifying and evaluating candidates for potential employment, as well as for future roles that may become available;
- Record-keeping in relation to recruiting and hiring;
- Ensuring compliance with legal requirements, including diversity and inclusion requirements and practices;
- Conducting criminal history checks as permitted by applicable law;
- Protecting our legal rights to the extent authorized or permitted by law.
If you accept an offer of employment with Sagitec, any relevant personal data collected during your pre-employment period will become part of our personnel records and will be retained in accordance with specific country requirements. If Sagitec does not employ you, we may nevertheless continue to retain and use your personal data for a period of time (which may vary depending on the country) for system administration purposes or to consider you for potential future roles. Thereafter, we retain a minimum amount of your personal data to record your recruiting activity with us.
Changes to this Statement
Sagitec welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that Sagitec has not adhered to this Statement, please contact Sagitec at:
Sagitec Solutions, LLC
422 County Road D East
St. Paul, Minnesota 55117