A functionally-oriented Business Analyst at Sagitec Solutions is responsible for leading a team of functional, technical, and client participants throughout the system development life cycle (SDLC) of a complex pension administration solution. In this role, you will be responsible for the design, testing, and implementation of the system, coordinating with the onsite and offsite teams to create a solution that satisfies our clients’ unique business needs.
- Participate in a blended team of 2-4 Sagitec functional business analysts throughout the design, development, testing, and implementation of a module of the solution such as contribution reporting, purchase of service, benefit claims, benefit calculations, benefit payments.
- Perform functional analysis of the client’s current business process and supporting documentation.
- Participate in meetings with client subject matter experts (SMEs) to elicit, clarify, and confirm business requirements.
- Identify ways to fit the Neospin solution to client needs.
- Record progress and provide status reports to the Sagitec project manager, functional manager, and technical manager.
- Identify process improvements and facilitate reengineering of business process.
- Design user interface prototype screens and navigational flows.
- Prepare design specification artifacts defining business rules, outbound communication, reports, and input / output files.
- Participate in Joint Application Design (JAD) or other design meetings with clients.
- Support the sign-off process for design specification deliverables.
- Prepare test cases for system testing and user acceptance testing.
- Verify coverage of test cases to ensure system quality.
- Write SQL queries in Microsoft SQL Server to procure test data.
- Conduct unit testing, integration testing, and system testing on the developed solution.
- Support end users during User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and, if required, throughout the duration of maintenance and support agreements.
- Prepare training materials and conduct training activities for system end users.
- Minimum of 1-3 years of professional experience working in a Business Analyst role for the design, development, and implementation of large-scale solutions. Preference is given for experience with pension administration or benefit claim system.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal), including the ability to communicate technical solutions to non-technical staff.
- Ability to speak comfortably in front of audiences of 10 people or more.
- Experience with Joint Application Design (JAD) or other design meeting facilitation.
- Ability to plan and manage time effectively across multiple simultaneous project activities, and meet target deadlines.
- Experience with coordinating the responsibilities of onsite and offsite project teams.
- Demonstrated success as an individual contributor and traits of a team leader.
- Experience evaluating business requirements and working with Subject Matter Experts (SME) and Technical Analysts (TA) to translate into a functional design is preferred.
- Experience with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodologies specific to requirements elicitation and analysis, business processes analysis and modeling, user interface design, preparing business design specifications, and logical data modeling is preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree in MIS, computer science, or financial fields.
Preferably a US Citizen or have permanent work status in the US. Qualified applicants, please CLICK HERE to apply.
About Sagitec Solutions
Sagitec Solutions, LLC, is a global software provider focused on solving complex, business-rule driven problems with domain experts and proven technology. Sagitec designs and delivers complex benefits administration software – pension, unemployment insurance, paid family leave, disability, and healthcare solutions to clients of all sizes. Understanding that a dynamic world requires dynamic technology, Sagitec offers solutions that are highly configurable, rule driven, and extensible by nature. With deep industry experience in software implementation and systems integration, project management, knowledge management, predictive analytics, chatbots, cloud services, consulting, hosting, and software support, Sagitec is a partner clients can trust to drive their vision into action. For more information, visit: www.sagitec.com