Seeking a Business Analyst experienced in working with systems development teams, architects and client stakeholders. The role involves performing business and system analysis for clients looking to modernize or upgrade existing business processes and systems.
- Participate and collaborate with client, development, and testing teams throughout the design, development, testing, and implementation of a solution.
- Perform functional analysis of the client’s current business process and supporting documentation.
- Lead meetings with client subject matter experts (SMEs) to elicit, clarify, and confirm business requirements.
- Identify process improvements and facilitate reengineering of business process.
- Responsible for development of business analysis deliverables.
- Facilitate design meetings with Sagitec and client team participants.
- Support project management in project planning activities.
- Support and at times lead the preparation of test cases and associated deliverables.
- Execute production rollout activities.
- Prepare training materials and conduct training activities for system end users.
- Support end users during User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and, if required, throughout the duration of maintenance and support agreements.
- The role may include part time or full time travel to client locations.
- 3-4 years of professional experience working in a Business Analyst role for the design, development, and implementation of large-scale solutions.
- Experience evaluating business requirements and working with subject matter experts.
- Proven ability to develop task plans, manage time effectively across multiple simultaneous project activities, and meet target deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal), including presentation skills as well as the ability to clearly articulate technical solutions to non-technical staff.
- A collaborative mindset with the ability to work in team environment, but also self-motivated to produce results with minimal direction.
- Ability to form working relationships with groups of people from varied backgrounds, experience, and education levels.
- Strong preference is given for experience with pension administration or benefit claim systems.
- Experience with Agile design methodology and SCRUM meeting facilitation a plus.
- Experience with CASE tools including rules engine (logical rules and decision tables), BPM, business intelligence, and screen prototyping a plus.
- CBAP or ECBA certification is preferred.
- A Bachelor’s degree, preferably in IT, management, or related field.
- Master’s degree a plus.
Must be authorized to work for any employer in USA, without the need of visa sponsorship. Qualified applicants, please CLICK HERE to apply.
About Sagitec Solutions
Sagitec Solutions, LLC, is a global software provider focused on solving complex, business-rule driven problems with domain experts and proven technology. Sagitec designs and delivers complex benefits administration software – pension, unemployment insurance, paid family leave, disability, and healthcare solutions to clients of all sizes. Understanding that a dynamic world requires dynamic technology, Sagitec offers solutions that are highly configurable, rule driven, and extensible by nature. With deep industry experience in software implementation and systems integration, project management, knowledge management, predictive analytics, chatbots, cloud services, consulting, hosting, and software support, Sagitec is a partner clients can trust to drive their vision into action. For more information, visit: www.sagitec.com