Sagitec is seeking a Business Analyst experienced in working with systems development teams, architects, and end users. A functionally-oriented Business Analyst at Sagitec Solutions is responsible for engaging with a team of functional, technical, and client participants throughout the system development life cycle (SDLC). In this role, you will be responsible for the design, testing, and implementation of the system, coordinating with the onsite and offsite teams to create a solution that satisfies our clients’ unique business needs.
- Study of the client’s business and system documentation.
- Performance of functional analysis of the client’s business process.
- Preparation of as-is activity diagrams.
- Identification of process improvements and facilitation of reengineering of business process.
- Design of the system screen layouts for the application.
- Preparation of test cases for system testing and User Acceptance Testing.
- Conducting integration testing, and system testing to verify the correct screen sequence, expected, and actual results.
- Preparation of documentation for system end users and technical system operation manuals.
- Providing required support for the technical team.
- Minimum of 2 years of professional experience working in a Business Analyst role in design, development, and implementing IS solutions.
- Experience with SDLC methodologies specific to requirements elicitation and analysis, analyzing business processes, business process modeling, preparing business use cases, logical data modeling, and user interface design.
- Strong facilitation skills and strong analytical/problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills are required, including the ability to communicate technical solutions to non-technical staff.
- Ability to take business requirements, work with client business SME and Technical Analysts, make recommendations, and then translate into functional design, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), and development specifications.
- Ability to be proactive, stay on track driving toward timely completion of design deliverables.
- Ability to interact and work well with other team leads.
- Support project teams during development and testing.
- Business Analysis, Software Validation, and Business Process re-engineering experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, IT, Management, Finance, or related field
Preferably a US Citizen or have permanent work status in the US. Qualified applicants, please CLICK HERE to apply.
About Sagitec Solutions
Sagitec Solutions is a growing global software and IT company that designs and delivers tailor-made pension, provident fund, unemployment insurance, and health and life sciences software solutions to clients of all sizes. Understanding that a dynamic world requires dynamic technology, Sagitec offers solutions that are highly configurable and extensible by nature. With deep industry experience in software implementation and systems integration, project management, consulting, hosting, and software support, Sagitec is a partner clients can trust to deliver mission-critical IT projects. Sagitec has multiple office locations and is headquartered in Saint Paul, Minnesota.