Sagitec Solutions, Microsoft Azure Gov Cloud's #1 partner in health and human services, is searching for an IT Security Manager to oversee our corporate security program. This individual will implement and manage security policy, standards, and guidelines throughout the organizations. Advancing mechanisms for audit and threat/impact assessment will be critical to the success of this position. The qualified resource will have experience in selecting security models, performing gap analysis, classifying risk, and creating roadmaps for security program enhancement. This position will also be able to apply their security expertise in a fast-paced software development operation which relies heavily on cloud technology for development and hosting. The ability to communicate effectively is a must at all tiers of the organization.
- Design, configure, deploy, and manage the corporate enterprise IT security infrastructure.
- Analyze problems, recommend solutions, products, and technologies to meet business objectives.
- Actively protect corporate information technology assets and infrastructure from external or internal threats and ensure the organization meets requirements regarding information access, security, and privacy.
- Recommend and implement security solutions to secure data and provide consultation on all projects requiring security operational support.
- Assist internal and external clients in requesting security variances and implementation of subsequent configuration changes requests.
- Recommend best security practices to achieve business objectives, advise on risk for granted risk variances, and provide alternatives to achieve desired end results.
- Manage security events and incident response.
- Monitor systems for anomalies.
- Monitor vendor websites for potential threat alerts.
- Evaluate and perform planning, testing, and implementation of security software.
- Maintain documentation and configuration data for regulatory and audit purposes.
- Subject to on-call rotation.
- Minimum 3 years of recent professional experience in Security Operations and/or Network Administration.
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience with current network security protocols, hardward, and software.
- Experience with network infrastructure design.
- Experience with Cisco router and switch configuration.
- Experience with Cisco or other firewall technologies.
- Experience with IDS/IPS/Syslog.
- Possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good oral an written communication skills.
- Solid understanding of networking, communications, and data security.
- Ability to provide security oversight of cloud technologies.
- Posses current security certifications (preferred).
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or related field.
Preferably a US Citizen or have permanent work status in the US. Qualified applicants, please CLICK HERE to apply.
About Sagitec Solutions
Sagitec Solutions is a growing global software and IT company that designs and delivers tailor-made pension, provident fund, unemployment insurance, and health and life sciences software solutions to clients of all sizes. Understanding that a dynamic world requires dynamic technology, Sagitec offers solutions that are highly configurable and extensible by nature. With deep industry experience in software implementation and systems integration, project management, consulting, hosting, and software support, Sagitec is a partner clients can trust to deliver mission-critical IT projects. Sagitec has multiple office locations and is headquartered in Saint Paul, Minnesota.