As part of our Infrastructure Team, this position is responsible for systems implementation and administration of Azure Cloud infrastructure.
- Install, configure, automate, and monitor various cloud services.
- Perform operational engineering for activities which include platform upgrades, server patching, monitoring, configuration, and troubleshooting.
- Provide periodic off-hours on-call support for production and development environments.
- Work closely with a team of architects, engineers, and developers to create functional design specifications, Azure reference architectures, and assist with other project deliverables as needed.
- Design state-of-the-art technical solutions on Azure that address customer’s requirements for scalability, reliability, security, and performance.
- You will be required to travel up to 10 percent of the time.
- 3+ years technical support including Microsoft Azure or AWS systems design and implementation.
- General knowledge of virtualization, cloud computing.
- Experience administering/supporting Windows and Linux systems running in Azure.
- Experience with Azure NSG.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure virtual network appliances.
- Experience with PowerShell.
- Experience with Active Directory including managing/maintaining several domains.
- Knowledge of network protocols such as: DNS, SMTP, SNMP, SSH, SFTP.
- Knowledge of Network and TCP/IP routing/subnetting.
- Knowledge of Cisco network equipment/IOS: routing, switching, and firewalls.
- Knowledge of Windows operating systems.
- Working knowledge of VPN connectivity and client trouble shooting.
- Knowledge of backup and disaster recovery processes Key Factors for Success.
- Strong analytical and decision making abilities.
- Able to build strong partnership with business partners and the project teams.
- Takes responsibility for delivering superior value and client service.
- Works well with people who have diverse abilities, experiences, and perspectives.
- Influences others without direct authority.
- Approaches opportunities and issues with an optimistic, action-oriented, and solution-based approach.
- Good writing skills to document plans and process.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
Preferably a US Citizen or have permanent work status in the US. Qualified applicants, please CLICK HERE to apply.
About Sagitec Solutions
Sagitec Solutions, LLC, is a global software provider focused on solving complex, business-rule driven problems with domain experts and proven technology. Sagitec designs and delivers complex benefits administration software – pension, unemployment insurance, paid family leave, disability, and healthcare solutions to clients of all sizes. Understanding that a dynamic world requires dynamic technology, Sagitec offers solutions that are highly configurable, rule driven, and extensible by nature. With deep industry experience in software implementation and systems integration, project management, knowledge management, predictive analytics, chatbots, cloud services, consulting, hosting, and software support, Sagitec is a partner clients can trust to drive their vision into action. For more information, visit: www.sagitec.com